Saturday, January 6, 2018

Cards #11, 12, 13: We Three Kings...

These three cards would have made sense to show off before Christmas as the Christmas Carol "We Three Kings of Orient" is one of my favorite carols.

When I placed a COMC order back in October I snagged about 50 new Cutch cards I needed for the collection in addition to 40 Clemente cards.

These 3 2017 Diamond Kings were all picked up for about 75 cents each.  Not a bad price to pay for one of the game's greatest players of all time.

I got the photo variant, grey frame, and base all for just around $2.

The one thing that Panini Diamond Kings does really well with their photo variants is they give us different backs.

2 comments:

  1. I hope one day MLB decides to go back and give multiple card companies a license to produce cards. DK is a great looking product that I'd definitely buy if that had logos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even without the logos it's still a beautiful set especially the old timers .

      Delete